Top3d GUI gives user a graphical user interface to intuitively define 3D topology optimization problems.
16 April 2018
- Compatibility issue of top3d_GUI.m with Matlab 2017a or later
10 May 2015
- Compatibility issue of plot_arrow.m and plot_triangle.m with Matlab 2014b or later
25 Nov 2014
- Add option to output displacement field: Now plot control has four display mode: 'patch', 'iso_surface', 'iso_normals', 'displacement'.
- Save file as *.tiff will raise error in the previous version.
21 Nov 2014
- File menu with the following items: New Design, Open Design, Save Design, Export (to workspace, to file), Print (design problem, optimized design)
- New Design: Start a new topology optimization design problem.
- Open Design: Load saved topology optimization design problem (*.top3d).
- Save Design: Save current design configuration to file (*.top3d).
- To workspace: dump optimized design matrix (xPhys) to MATLAB workspace.
- To file: save MATLAB (*.mat) file.
- Design problem: save Design problem including boundary conditions and load conditions to common image file format (*.bmp, *.eps, *jpg, *.tif, *.pdf, *.png, *.tif)
- Optimized Design: save final topology to image file.
20 Nov 2014
Top3d Graphical User Interface (GUI) initial released. Gives user a interactive way to define and solve topology optimization problem.